It can be tough to seamlessly transition your wardrobe in between seasons. You want to stay current with the latest fashion trends while still dressing appropriately for the local weather. We have some tips to help you brighten up your winter basics and put a little spring in your step!
1. Add a bright, lightweight scarf to a winter staple like a sweater or long sleeved top
2. Invest in some light weight and colorful sweaters and shawls. We love this sweater by Minnie Rose as well as this one by Wooden Ships!
3. Try some lighwash or colored denim, like these from AG and Seven for all mankind.
4. Stripes are a huge spring trend and an easy item to add in to your wardrobe now!
5. Pair a cute spring tank with a blazer. This is a great look for the office, but can also be casual when paired with jeans!
6. Lots of great spring tops can be worn with leggings or jeans now and then transition to wear with shorts or white jeans when the weather warms up. We love this chambray Bella Dahl!
7. Layer up! It’s often cold in the morning during season changes, but warms up significantly in the afternoon. We love a layered look, so that you can stay comfortable all day long!