Around here at Uniquities, we love Pinterest! We keep track of inspirations, styling tips, and colors that keep us in tune with what’s happening in fashion. But we also love it for great recipes! And with the holiday party season right around the corner, we thought we’d share some holiday treats that we’ll be whipping up for our friends and family.
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ½ tsp. cloves
- 1 15-ounce box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix the pumpkin, evaporated milk, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a large mixing bowl. Pour mixture into a 9 X 13 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over top and pour melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for about 1½ hours or until the middle is set.
If you notice the top is browning more than you want during baking, just cover the pan with foil, making a tent shape so that the foil doesn’t touch the topping.This time, I just used a regular cake mix (not one with pudding) and it was still delicious!
Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.