E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan, implement and manage social media marketing efforts across a variety of
channels including planning and executing organic and paid social efforts.
- Manage day-to-day activities on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and company website.
- Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategy.
- Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Style and execute social media/marketing shoots by building shoot schedule, researching and recruiting locations and hiring necessary team members for shoot execution.
- Work closely with stores to create original content ideas, stores segments and events.
- Execute all strategy, production, deployment and analytics of marketing emails.
- Lead brand ambassador marketing strategy including recruitment, campaign communications and development of social plans & content calendar.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platform implementation.
- Oversee e-commerce operations including order processing, customer service, updates, promotions, merchandising, reviews, maintenance and site performance.
- Develop short-term and long-term business plans for continued sales and profit growth through prioritizing and driving forward site features, functionality and campaigns.
- Cross promote with local businesses to create mutually beneficial campaigns that engage community and expand outreach.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies or other related fields preferred.
- 2+ years in a similar role with a strong understanding of online marketing and e-commerce management, preferably in retail.
- Deep understanding of retail marketing, E-Commerce and analytics (KPI’s, SEO, SEM, Direct Response, Display, Affiliates, Social Media, Influencer, Email).
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, photography, video capturing and photo editing.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills – must be positive, approachable and flexible.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong research skills and the ability to provide insightful commentary.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of business objectives.
- Self-starter, able to meet and set own deadlines.
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency.
*The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It is not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
If you are:
*Someone who loves fashion
*Friendly, FASHIONABLE, bubbly, outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic and confident
*A team player who is eager, flexible and always goes above and beyond
You will enjoy…
*A fun and exciting place to work
*Working full time or part time
*Competitive wages, benefits and incentives
*Generous employee discounts
Uniquities has 4 stores and a great team that takes pride in being the go to place for the most up to date women’s fashions. We focus on growing sales by exceeding customer expectations by becoming their go to place when they need to shop. We wardrobe our clients…not just sell them! Because of the nature of retail, you must be flexible with your availability and be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Interested in joining the Uniquities team? Please email us your resume at:
Uniquities – Chapel Hill: email@example.com
Uniquities – Cameron Village: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniquities – North Hills: email@example.com
Uniquities – Birkdale Village: firstname.lastname@example.org