If you are like me you have a closet full of dark denim. I have to admit I haven’t been very brave up until now. I have stacks of mid-rise clean blue straight leg jeans filling my closet. Take your denim inventory? If you have jeans that you have not worn in over a year guess what? If you are not pregnant you are not going to wear them again. Give them away, donate to charity. Start fresh! This spring there are so many wonderful jeans that you should own.
1. Black denim legging/jegging to dress up/down. Try Paige Verdugo in Black Dahlia or Citizens of Humanity Avedon Axel
2. Grey jeans – ( cool factor) try Paige Skyline ankle peg in Hart or J Brand photoready in Onyx or Rhythm
3. Higher rise jeans. Try J Brand Maria in Lapis (lighter weight for warmer climates) or James jeans Hunter in Seduction or Coastal (great spring wash)
4. White jeans. Try AG Prima, Citizens Avedon ankle or Emanuelle (baby bootcut), Seven crop Kimme
5. Crop roll up- Ag stilt roll up or Seven skinny crop & roll
6. Slim fit Boyfriend – J Brand Jake in cherish or Hot Shot or Citizens of Humanity Emerson in Blueridge or Crosby
7. Light washes – Try James Jeans Randi in Palm Beach, Ag Stilt in pigment blue, Paige Hidden Hills in Reseda